The Borodino Hall was built on land that originally was part of the revolutionary war Military Tract #88 in the town of Spafford. It was built cira 1833 as a community church. The architecture is representative of a quality design and craftsmanship of a vernacular federal style with a timber frame on a rubble stone foundation with corner posts. The main entrance doorway is one of the most outstanding exterior historic architecturasl elements of the structure. The interior features a horseshoe balcony and cove ceiling in the main hall. Borodino Hall has retained a high level of structural and historic integrity. The very early history of our Borodino Hall is somewhat a mystery. However, we do know that the Hall played a prominent role in the events of our town throughout the years.